Traffic Law in Union, NJThe Area’s Trusted Traffic Ticket Lawyers
Have you recently received a ticket for speeding or any other moving violation? Let Cohen & Lamela, LLP review the circumstances of your case and help you determine whether or not you should contest the citation. The fines for traffic violations are often high, and chances are you are stressed out by the other consequences: points on your license and increased insurance payments. Don’t panic; our law office is here to help. For years, we have provided highly effective traffic ticket defense in Union, NJ.The Law Firm for Traffic Ticket Defense
Everyone makes mistakes while driving, and we don’t want our clients to face potentially, long-term consequences for momentary errors. As your traffic ticket lawyers, we carefully analyze your case and give you the personal attention you need for a strong defense.
Our services are your best bet for improving your chances in the courtroom. As soon as you receive your citation, schedule a consultation with our law office. The clock is ticking on your opportunity to challenge the ticket, so we will work quickly and diligently to build your defense. Reach out to us immediately if you’ve been ticketed for:
- Careless or Reckless Driving
- Running a Stop Sign
- Running a Red Light
- Not Stopping for School Buses
- Not Stopping for Emergency Vehicles
- Illegal Turns or U-Turns
- Failure To Use Signals
- Passing in a No-Passing Zone
- Driving without a Valid License
- Driving on a Suspended License
Contact us today if you need a traffic ticket defense attorney. We serve clients in Union, NJ.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Malpractice Insurance
- Seton Hall Law School
- Rutgers University In New Brunswick, NJ
- St. Louis University School Of Law In St. Louis, MO
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Union County Bar Association.
- Association Of Trial Attorneys
- Union County Narcotics Advisory Board.